Frais de scolarité
Shinwa Foreign Language Academy; hereinafter referred to as “Shinwa”) are deeply aware of the extreme importance of appropriately handling and protecting the personal information of our customers and other people related to Shinwa as we move forward with these business activities.
Shinwa has stipulated the personal information protection policy below, and we declare that we will implement and maintain it by making the company’s management and employees thoroughly knowledgeable about it.
In relation to personal information handled for all business and the personal information of employees and others, we will comply with laws and regulations related to the handling of personal information, guidelines stipulated by the national government, and other standards.
For the handling of the collection, use, and provision of personal information, collection will be made by lawful and fair means, and the use and provision will be done within the scope of the purposes. In the event that a necessity arises for handling beyond the scope of the specified purposes of use, the individual will be notified again of the purposes of use, efforts to obtain agreement will be made, and the personal information will not be used other than for the purposes.
We will take reasonable safety measures and corrective measures against risks of fraudulent access, loss, destruction, falsification, and leaks for all personal information handled within Shinwa.
Shinwa will sincerely and promptly deal with requests from individuals to disclose, correct, delete, or stop using personal information, as well as complaints and consultations.
We will appropriately maintain a system for protecting personal information and continuously make improvements in light of changes in circumstances, social trends related to the protection of personal information, and customers’ requests.
Revised: April 1, 2022
The company will strive to handle and protect as follows the personal information that it is entrusted with, based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and Shinwa's Personal Information Protection Policy.
Definition of personal information
“Personal information” in these regulations refers to information related to a living individual that identifies or could identify a specific individual. Specifically, it means all information related to an individual, such as name, nationality, address, telephone number, mail address, date of birth, family composition, state of health, and grades, etc.
Purposes of using personal information
The company will use provided personal information for the purposes below.
(1) Sending materials / contacting the individual
(2) Obligations as an educational organization (enrollment / selection, attending classes / evaluation, contacting graduates, etc.)
(3) For shared use within Shinwa
(4) For other purposes related to the above
Provision of personal information to third parties
The company will not provide personal information to a third party, except in the cases below.
(1) When the person (the student or his or her guardians etc.) agrees
(2) When there has been a request based on laws or regulations
(3) When there is impending danger to a person’s life or body and it has been recognized that there is an urgent necessity
(4) When it has been recognized that it is necessary to let a student’s guardians etc. know about the student’s state of attendance or grades
(5) When overseas travel arrangement, a airline ticket arrangement, a visa application, school enrollment, homestay, dormitory or accommodation arrangements, airport pick-up, referral to a part-time job, or job placement will be conducted.
Consignment of personal information
In order to proceed smoothly with operations, the company may consign a portion of its operations and currently or subsequently provide the party consigned with its operations with personal information within the necessary scope. In such a case, the company and each of the companies of the Company will conduct appropriate supervision, including concluding an agreement about handling with the party consigned with its operations.
Abolishment of personal information
Of the personal information provided by customers, the company will destroy, in an irreproducible form, information for which judgment has been made, according to the purposes of use, that it will not be used for such purposes in the future.
Inquiries about personal information
In the event that we have received one of the requests below from a student about personal information that the company manages, the company will respect the student’s intentions and handle the matter as necessary within a reasonable scope.
(1) Disclosure of content
(2) Revision / renewal / discontinuation of use
(3) Partial or complete withdrawal of agreement already provided to the company for use of personal information
Please understand in advance that you will be asked to bear the actual expenses of postage for disclosure.
Consultations or complaints about handling of personal information
For inquiries about consultations or complaints about the company’s handling of personal information, please contact us.